Friday, May 11, 2007

Sorry Everyone, But It's ALL Good :)











Sorry everyone for staying away for so long. I've missed you all too  Don't worry, it's ALL good :)

I apologize to everyone for not answering any comments or not updating my blog. I’ve been very busy lately, but will soon return to “normal hopefully” ASAP ;)

I've got a lot to tell you (mini vacation) & I’ve got a lot of nice pictures to share! :)

* Huntington Library & Botanical Garden (San Marino, near Pasadena in Southern California – an awesome place to visit for a day or more) in San Marino.

* * The Getty Museum (Los Angeles County: Southern California) Soon to go. It’s an absolute must see (even several times!) Actually these are pictures from a while back!
I apologize to everyone for not answering any comments or not updating my blog. I’ve been very busy lately, but will soon return to “normal hopefully” ASAP ;)

* Also, I have bought myself BUNCH OF new stocks in the past week or so… (Day Trading a few excellent solid companies, as a hobby of mine when I’m really bored or adventurous with my money.)

And, last but not least, a new wonderfull person in my life!!! (YES!)


Bijan aka: SocalPersian

6 comments:

nyx said...

Nice pictures Bijan, thanks. I especially like the blue flowers, and also the lady above (magnificent light-shadow-work). Glad to hear that there is love in the air... :-)

Anonymous said...

I had a nice time with you too at the Getty's, but I don't know if this is real/true love. My doctor says I've been choosing the wrong men and that's why my relationships don't last. Within the past two years, you're the fourth person I'm dating, and you just told me you want just a simple friendship between us. That means you're the wrong man too.

Yours,
NB

Tigress said...

Nice to hear everything is swell good ;)

bijan said...

Nyx: Long time no hear! Good to hear frm you again. Thanks & take good care.
NB: It's all good! You don't need a new guy in your life now. In time verything will work out. Ritgh now, the last thing you WANT is a new relationship.

As I have lectured you many times, you need to work on other priorities in you life. You have to earn everything you desire! Just wanting something is not enough! You are an amazing, beautiful, and inteligent girl, so don't sell yourself short. You deserve a lot more! ;):)

Just be patient and all good things will come your way when you're less compolsive an more reseptive and ready.

Mehrabaneman said...

Welcome back. Is the wonderful person the anonymous person ;)

bijan said...

Dear Mehrabaneman: NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! Thanks for visiting! For now, this is a very delicate situation and I wish I could right out tell you & I hope you know what I mean (and read between the lines :)) The best answer I can/should give you for now, although I hate doing that, as the famous saying goes, "It's for me to know and you to find out!:. Thanks for visiting & take care & give my regards to your Porsche :) bijan