Friday, April 10, 2009

A Terrifying 15 Minutes Dream

I had a terryfing dream.


24; Not and nothing to
do with Jack Bauer!
The following takes place between 11:30PM and 11:55PM (Music to follow: Dang Knock dang dadang dang dadang.
It’s 11:30 PM and I’m fast sleep... I must have fallen sleep soon after going to bed and a short while later fell into deep sleep, the dreaming stage. Here is what I started dreaming of:
I walked in on them and I must have surprised him. But I know he didn’t care (one of them was my old buddy whom I have never met in real life!) There blood all over the sheets on the bed! The room had a totally different look. It was day time, but all the shades were drawn, except on some corners where you could see the light. One would draw that there was daylight and a bright sun shining outside. Very much like a Vegas bedroom scene. Both of them were still laying in the bed, but not sleep. And what a huge bed it is. I must have especial ordered it, because it was clearly bigger and wider than a California King. It was probably the same size that Sahquille O’Neal or Kareem Abdul Jabbar would buy. I must have loved sleeping in it. I quite couldn’t figure what might have happened there the night before or at least most of the night. The room had a different look and smell to it. It was cluttered and messy and I realized that most of my furniture was gone!
I asked, what the hell was going on! As I stretched my hand in front of him, before I finished saying another word, he grabbed my arm and bit me. His bite punctured my arm and I could feel the extreme pain shooting through my spine. I didn’t have time to scream foul! His teeth bit me deep! Blood squished out of my arm just above the wrist, where he had deeply punctured it. He did not let go of my arm or his bite. He and I both knew he had done something horrific and awful, but there were no regret or sorrow in his eyes. He must have known the he’d be infecting me too. He was HIV positive and his open soars were bloody.
He was pissed at the world and anyone who wasn’t HIV positive. He knew that not only I wasn’t gay and not interested in men, I was very careful and my playboy days were long past.
I grabbed his face to relief the pain in anger. The adrenalin rush had just instinctively put me into a defensive fight or flight mode. I couldn’t run since he had a good grip on my arm. As a result I grabbed his face and as much of his jaw that I could. I don’t know why I didn’t punch him on his head or on his face. Trying to separate myself from his tight grip, I grabbed his upper lips and nose. I tried very hard to open his jaws and force his mouth open. I used all the power in my left hand to force his mouth open mean while blood started gushing out but I knew it was too late run. I was fighting back. My left hand’s fingers and his upper jaws were all bloody now. Screaming in pain, from the top of his lungs, he let go of my arm. But now, I was the one who had grabbed his jaws, with all the power in me, was trying to split his jaws, face and skull.



His lover now was frozen and stunned in his place on the bed. I was taken back of how much adrenalin must have been injected into my muscles, to be able to tear his mouth and jaw apart. He was becoming red and blue and his face and was becoming quite disfigured. He was going into shock and losing consciousness. His lover, by now, knew that he had practically destroyed my life and killed me too as well.
I gradually calmed down and realized that everything from my decorative and expensive bachelorette pad was missing!
It seemed I must have had this penthouse apartment for a while. It was single condo with a very large huge dinning & living room. Why the bed was in the living room? I guess it could’ve been a single apartment. I don’t know, but that‘s all I can tell you about it. I didn’t see any other rooms or a kitchen in my dream! But, I had this intuitive feeling that I must have had this place for a while and my friends used to come and party and crash. All of the expensive decorative paintings and the rest of the furniture, except for the bed and night stands were gone. In my terrifying dream, it was easy for me to put 2 and 2 together to realize that “he” (I can’t remember his name from my dream) must have sold them to satisfy his insidious and incautious coke and drug habit.
With my heart beating fast and pounding my chest, I woke up terrified of what had I just dreamed of! It was now 11:55 PM. And all of this was a short terrifying 15 minutes dream! I got up and had a cigarette and pondered about this dream. It had been a long while since I had a such a scary dream.

4 comments:

Chakameh Azimpour said...

Hi Bijan. more than it terrifies me made me laugh :-)) Did you just learn new stuffs about HIV? I had a friend, whose husband learned about bacteria and thereafter would wash himslef 10 times harder. He had nightmares about bacterial invasion :-))

bijan said...

Hi Chakameh Jann! No. I'm not paranoid or anything like that about exposure to HIV or bacterias. I have no idea how to interpret this dream :-) I have to seek A FALLBEEN who reads Turkish coffee to explain my dream.

Esfand` said...

:D wow!!!!!!
I wish I cud dream something like that too ... I almost felt the thrill and horror while reading this blog.
Yes! When adventures in our real lifes diminish, I guess dreams are our one last chance at some thrill :D

Sleep well my friend and quit smoking! :D

bijan said...

Hi Esfand. Thanks for stopping by. I had to read it back to figure what you meant by "quit smoking!" And, I also realized how many tipos I had made (-: