Monday, December 11, 2006

Palestine Peace not Apartheid

Ex-President Jimmy Carter’s new book, Palestine Peace not Apartheid, has caused a great uproar among Jews and their supporters. I love Jews and I’m very sympathetic to their plight. I like to support them whenever I can, but who do you believe here? Read the excerpts and watch the video here. He answers a question about Iraq and then speaks on Israeli’s confiscating and occupying and taking Palestinian lands. Palestine, Peace not Apartheid, on CBS News. Here he defends, one of, his critics on AOL News.

2 comments:

Mehrabaneman said...

I have been writing this long responses in the last few days for you but it won't get publish.I guess blogger and google are merging and they have some support problem.

bijan said...

mehrabaneman: Hi. Sorry you are having problems. I have a hard time too, but since I'm new to blogger, I assumed it's just the shortcommings of their site. I switched to the "beta" version earlier on and at first I couldn't even log in! Also, I still have trouble posting comments. I have to repeatedly try to click "publish" and entering a new "word verification" until it works. I guess it's just not me.
I'm very interested to read your response, so keep trying please. If you like, you can email me at socalpersian@gmail.com. I can try to post it then.