Friday, December 08, 2006

Vanity - It's all about me today.

It’s all about me today. Today, I finally enjoyed being at the gym. I wasn’t checking the time every 2 seconds. I have slowly worked up my stamina to the same shape as before to the point that I no longer feel like I’m going to drop and die after each regiment and a few sets. Yes, today it’s all about me. My name is Bijan, but not that Bijan the designer. I'm much more handsome, dress better, and I'm much sexier. Don’t confuse me with the violin player and singer either. I can sing much better than him. Yes, it’s all about me today. I’m going to call her (N). She can like me just the way I am. Why did the old date (M) want to see me again? I thought she was using me to get back at her ex-boyfriend (more than a year ago.) I wasn’t about to allow that relationship to continue, once I read her hand. Now after a year she wants to get together again over a drink to catch up on things! Is there any point to that? Should I give her the time of day? I have one weakness and I admit it. I am too considerate and I too nice. I can’t’ be mean, even if I wanted to. Are we that civilized that we just want to be friends now or does she have ulterior motive. Should I even care?. Should I even waste my time? Oh well, this is today and tomorrow is a new day. Let’s not jump to conclusion. Sleep on it and check the mirror again first thing in the morning and see if you are still on your high horse. “It’s good to be the king,” as Mel Brookes said it in, “History of the world.” I love it when I feel this cocky! Is there too much vanity going on around here? Life is good today. Okay, back to the earth! I'm almost done with my xmas shopping too. Just a couple of things and that'll be it. No Vages this year either. Well, at least no plans yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be ghol-e maroof, in tavazo-e-she ke man-o koshteh! :)
I hope you'll feel like that any day of your life!