Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Chocolate and Sex


If you haven’t tried sex or chocolate, you haven’t really lived. The order is irrelevant. You can actually mix the two if you wanted. I think chocolate is sexy, but not the other way around.

One word of advice: Neither is a substitute for the other. Moderation is a virtue, specially with chocolate!


Visit Belgium – for Chocolate Lovers and check out Bruges, Belgium Chocolate Festival (April 6-10, 2007)


In Belgium, chocolate is an art. No. really. At the Chocolate Festival (April 6 through 10), master chocolatiers whip up not only plenty of sweets but also chocolate sculptures and paintings. Connoisseurs can dip into history at the city’s Chocolate Museum. This is a quote from the Smithsonian magazine’s March issue this year. Body painted with chocolate:


Leondia Fresh Chocolates
Chocosphere 36
Rose City Chocolates

Is there a sex festival anywhere? I wonder what they serve? Let me know if you know of any. How about Mardi Gras? Perhaps I shouldn't confuse festival with a carnival.

7 comments:

Tigress said...

U should try Italian chocolate, although my fave ever is Swiss. Belgian chocolatiers tend to use too much "fat" in their creations ;)

bijan said...

I agree, Swiss is probably the best. I didn’t use to be much into chocolate myself and I loved salty nuts (Ajill: Tokhmeh, Pesteh, Badoum,) but apparently too much salt isn’t that good for you. My body, I guess, told me “Enough!” For some reason I have “transgressed” to ice cream and chocolate now, as if that’s any better. The irony is that I go to the gym and work hard to lose a few calories and come home and commit sin. Speaking of Italy, I should convert to Catholicism so that I can confess to my “sweet tooth” sins. Does that work? Just be clear, I hate dark chocolate.

zulhai said...

Hi Bijan,
Having a sweet tooth is only a sin when it becomes gluttony. God and all his priests will easily forgive you, it's your waistline who holds a grudge!

Tigress said...

Oh maaaan, if U don't like dark chocolate U don' like Chocolate, but just candy :p
Dark chocolate is the only way to go :D

bijan said...

Tigress:I’m a fake, I know :) Milk chocolate, No dry wine, but fruity and sweet, mixed drinks (cosmo), very strong coffee with lots cream & sub. sugar, or sub. chocolate for sugar.

Zulhai: Although I have a grudge, I’m pretty attached to my waistline. It’s god and priests that I don’t trust and I have problem with. Just don't get me started on God. He/She has been on vacation or something. Wonder what the hell he/she been up to lately ;)

zulhai said...

I am quite fascinated with the legs on those girls in the Mardi Gras picture. They look like they could wrestle bears.

bijan said...

Zulhai: I'm just as fascinated as you are. Your comment, reminds me of the movie, "War of the Roses", I think, where Kathleen Turner, puts a choke hold on Michael Douglas, by wrapping her legs around him on the bed... Strong and beautiful legs.