Sunday, February 25, 2007

Daylight Saving Time (DST) - new U.S. and other Countries


2007 U.S. Daylight Saving Time (DST)and other Countries

New U.S. Daylight Saving Time


Everything you ever wanted to know about DST and was afraid to ask!

Don’t for get this year, 2007, it’s Sunday, March 11, @2:00AM and then reversed back to what it was on Sunday, November 4, @2:00AM.

I wonder how much pain it’s going to be with all the preprogrammed equipments, this year (VCRs, Computers, & other smart gadgets.)

You can lookup other countries on When is Daylight Saving Time
Worldwide.
I didn’t find Iran. Go figure!

Here I found an article on
Iran’s DST
, that might explain why. I’m not sure how up-to-date it is and I hope this site, where you can just check Iran’s local time at any time, is always correct.

No comments: