Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lust


Lust or Crush?
Lust:
noun
Definition:
1. sexual desire: the strong physical desire to have sex with somebody, usually without associated feelings of love or affection
2. eagerness: great eagerness or enthusiasm for something
a lust for power
Cursh:
noun
Definition:
...
4. short-lived love: a temporary romantic attraction, especially in teenagers and young people ( informal )
5. object of somebody's temporary romantic attraction: the person who is the object of somebody's temporary romantic infatuation ( informal )

I guess if I was younger you could call it just a crush, but it must be lust now. The object of my desires change from on year to another. Well, it actually grows and accumulates new members. It’s like my own (fantasy) Harem! "Welcome to the hotel california, such a lovely place, ..., But you can never leave."


Last year’s favorite (so-goolie) was Charleze Theron, but this year it seems to be Scarlet Johansson for now. Problem is I that I'm probably old enough to be her dad. Besides, ever since Charleze won her academy award, I don’t think she’ll be answering any of my calls anytime soon. See Scarlet Johansson, in
The Black Dahlia
(2006) or
The Black Dahlia Movie Site
(w/sound effect.) You can also check her in
Islland
(2005) the movie or Island's Official Site.



I know, I’m not that loyal, that’s true. Well, I’m single and I don’t have any commitments and it doesn’t cost me any to fantasize. Any man or a woman, who says they only think of YOU and no one else, well they’re lying. And if they’re convincing you, find out if Poker is their favorite card game. It’s like this famous saying. All men know how to swim; it’s just that some never see the ocean.

Just one more tidbit about my imaginary Harem, Heidi Klum has been a VIP member for many years now.


Actually, poor Anna Nicole Smith was a member of this exclusive club too, a few years ago. The year she posed for Play Boy and became the playmate of the year, I remember a friend and I were talking about her, and he said something really genuine. “She is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen”, that’s how he put it. He had even gone and even bought the last movie she had been in, Naked Gone 33 1/3: The Final Insult (1994.)


I’m gonna let you in on another secret too. What’s amazing is that this close friend of mine always carried himself as an intellectual. He was well educated and was into TM, Yoga and an avid Deepak Chopra fan.


He didn’t want to share his secret lust for Anna Nicole with anyone but me. Once he’d seen the movie, he just wanted to get rid of the tape by giving it to me as a token gift. I didn’t want it either! As I was writing this tonight and went and look for the VHS tape, apparently I didn’t keep it either. He also had the hots for Pamela Anderson too. He had gone to all her movies (I’m not sure how many movie she was in) and I’m pretty sure he became a fan ever since she started on Baywatch. To tell you the truth I didn’t like her that much. She was too slutty for my taste. WE HAVE OUR STANDARDS TOO (Gorbehe dastesh be goosht nemi-reseed va me-goft poof poof boyeh peeyaz mideh!)



Just because she is so beautiful, she disserves another look :)

Tell me, does anyone look any better in jeans?

3 comments:

Tigress said...

Did U say "exclusive club"?! ;)

bijan said...

Tigress: How funny! I had second thoughts about the first line of the post, ”Lust & Crush – Bijan’s Exclusive VIP Club”, because I thought it was in conflict with the title and somehow didn’t make sense or wasn’t needed anymore, once I had finished the post. So, I went back and removed it this morning and apparently, you had already read it and left a comment!
How interesting, that you had focused and made a comment about the same thing! So, I guess it’s an exclusive club, since it only exists in my head!

Tigress said...

Indeed, if U are the only one deciding who gets in, it is quite exclusive. Well, ok, I guess it also depends on how picky U are ;)