Saturday, March 10, 2007

Cheese Web Cams


Life is a Cheese!
I had heard of all many girls trying their fortunes in front of Web Cam, but a cheese modeling in front of camera all day 24/7/365! Well I’ve found one. I love cheese, many types and in many forms and especially with crackers and a cold glass of beer (or wine for those wine lovers.)


NPR Radio is where I first learned about this cheese story. You can listen here to the short story Diversion: Cold Toes, Old Cheese, or jump ahead to the link directly to the Web Cam at Cheddar Vision.Tv, to watch a big hunk of cheddar cheese mature in front of your eyes. The best time to watch is around 10AM (local time), when the cheese is turned once a day. You can also learn a lot about the farm in the UK and enjoy other related stories. In addition here is a testimonial on My Space. This cheese even has a My Space site. Isn’t that cool or wacky a bit? About me:
I am a West Country Farmhouse Cheddar cheese, handmade down on a farm in Somerset by one of a small group of artisan cheesemakers. I now have my own website at www.cheddarvision.tv where you can watch me mature 24/7! You can even download a bespoke screensaver of me from my webcam accurate to the very second. I love grapes, oat biscuits, strawberries and even prunes. I live in a cheese store in Somerset and am enjoying my moment in the limelight. I’m looked after by Tom (you can see his photo in the pics section). I will be graded to check I’m growing up to be deliciously tasty in March, June and September. Log on and check this out if you want to learn something new! Spread the cheese love and become my friend!
I also like to mention a favorite of mine in U.S.
Tillamoock Cheese
in Portland Oregon where you can also learn about the nutritions, vitamins, allergens, gluten free, hormone free cow milk and details like that.


BTW, I feel your pain! I’m a little Lactose Intolerant myself. But I’ve found these pills, called Lactaid, that I usually carry a few with me, and I just pop one up before a glass of milk, pizza, or just any food with lots of cheese and that takes care of it.

Last, but not least, our beloved Feta Cheese

2 comments:

Tigress said...

oooh too bad for lactose intolant bit, but I personally LOVE cheese adn fell ur pain if U can't get as much as U'd want. (I don't get as much as I could just for the fat, cholestrol, heart disease, etc. it brings ;) )

bijan said...

Tigress: Thanks, but in my case it's really not that bad. I have a friend who can't touch anything with any milk product in it. He get's really sick!