Monday, October 08, 2007

Hearst Castle - First Mini Vacation In July



(Correction after a blogger comment!) + another link to H.C.

Neuschwanstein in Germany (a comment by a blogger pointed out my error?)

Hearst Castle - The Pool:

<
First Mini Vacation this (last) summer in July! Sorry! I’ve been busy! Better late than never! Too many exclamations! Well, I just let the pictures to speak for themselves ;) Hearst Castle in San Simian. A MUST SEE PLACE! (Oomret be fanahe ageh ino nabini!)


First Mini Vacation this (last) summer in July! Sorry! I’ve been busy! Better late than never! Too many exclamations! Well, I just let the pictures to speak for themselves ;)

It’s way back there! These are the binoculars you can use to see it way way back there!



The entry to the onsite store (souvenirs and all kind of neat stuff!)



The life size statutes are awesome. You’ve got to see the indoor/outdoor pool!


FYI: Program & Tour Information:

Hearst Castle



I really can not do this justice. Not to mention, we couldn’t get any tickets that day, on site. You MUST have reservations way in advance. I have been there before, but you never see enough! Just google it and read about it. It really is one of those WORLD MARVELS that you must see. I did take many pictures of the surrounding areas, then again you must see it for yourself to appreciate the magnificence of it.

4 comments:

Dylan said...

The first image you have is Neuchwanstein in Fusen, Germany and not Hearst Castle. Thought you might like to know :)

bijan said...

I’m so sorry! You are absolutely right. I can’t figure how I made such stupid mistake. I will leave the erroneous picture there, but I’m not sure whether it is Neuchwanstein in Fusen, Germany or not. Thank you for pointing out my BIG ERROR. I must have just uploaded the wrong picture!!! I still can’t believe it made such a BIG mistake. Since I did not move that picture and the fact that I haven’t yet found a better frontal picture of the Hears Castel, for now, I will add this link to serve as a better source to Hearst Castle info. on the net.

bijan said...

Okay! I have up loaded a new picture, but kept the old picture, the one not from Hearst Castle as well (as a stupid reminder to myself!!!)

bijan said...

dglockler: Thank you for pointing out my mistake :) Do me a favor and tell me how or why you end up checking this post? Thanks ;)