Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Top 10 Cancer Fighting Foods (& more!)



Top 10 Cancer Fighting Foods & there is more to this blog than the title may suggest!

Is this really true? I like to challenge everyone to share their thoughts and beliefs on this subject. You don’t need to limit your comments to just these ten items. I’m even interested in the Oldwives’ tales as well! Are you into Organic Food? What does that mean? What really constitute organic?


Isn’t it, after all, all made out of similar Chemical Compounds? Is Caw shit fertilizer superior to other chemical fertilizers or are all pesticides that harmful? What do you think about companies like ADM, the super market to the world? What about genetically engineered foods? What is the tradeoff here?

Are you into recycling and saving the planet? I am, but my belief is that for anyone of like me, there is one who drives gas guzzlers and pullouts just enough to ruin my efforts. That’s okay too! I assume we cancel each other out and at the end it all balances itself. We can’t all be perfect! Just as there is one war monger amongst us, there is one who does Amnesty International and other peaceful efforts (i.e., Greenpeace organization) to make up for the damages cost for the other. I like what Bono is doing and I admire people like my friend Jay Shahidi who is involved as dedicates time and effort as much he can afford. When I grow up, I like to be just like them! I’m not too sure about Michael Moore though! Well, how about Al Gore?


Last but not least, solar energy and conservation!

No comments: