Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Foreplay Lessons

I was just a kid, perhaps 6 or 7 years old. One day, a bunch of us boys were playing out on the streets in our neighborhood. One of the kids was a couple of years older than the rest of us. I guess he was the designated leader. I don’t remember how or why the subject of sex came up. I’m sure none of us knew what sex was or if it was called that. I think he called it, Horney. Call it what you want, but were discussing it! Everyone was paying careful attention and quietly listening. The older boy said, “Do you know how to get a girl excited?” Everyone had a blank face on and was looking at each other to see who would come up with an answer first. At that, age we were all about competing with each other and winning. But this time, no one had any ideas. He waited for a second and then quietly whispered, “You rub her knee!” One of the kids said, “What do you mean?” Another said “How?” By this time we were all in a huddle around the older boy and eagerly listening. Again, he quietly whispered, “You just put your hand on her knee and start rubbing it, you know?” Now, moving his hand in a circular motion on an imaginary knee and repeating, “You know, rubbing it like this!” We all had a confused smirk on our faces, as if we had just learned a great secret. At least I did.

It was a few years till I had to put my experience to work. After a while the poor girl asked what was I doing rubbing her knees so much and wouldn’t I rather touch her boobs instead? I must admit that never worked on anyone and I slowly retired that practice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

بلاخره باز شدخوبه..شما ها خیلی روشنفکر بودین من تا مدت ها نمی دونستم دخترم یا پسر..سکس و این حرفا پیشکش!!!

Anonymous said...

that was funny;)

bijan said...

Lost Hollandie: At the time, we had no idea what he was talking about :)

Foulla: The secret is out, now you know what Iranian boys talk about! Glad you liked it.

Arsh said...

hahaha, soooooooooo funny!
Poor girl! hahahaha

Naj said...

lol

Tigress said...

LOL! Anyway, this is just to let U know that the post that "explains it all" (not sex-wise! only a few of ur questions on me!) is goign to be taken off tomrorow evenbing. this so that U don't come back in two more months and complain about being confused ;)
Cheers,
T-ss