Saturday, February 24, 2007

Peter O'Toole in "Venus"



Venus, the movie, starting Peter O’Toole. I Soooooooo want him to win tomorrow night! Let’s see if I can pull some strings! … Okay, or I have to make them an offer they can’t refuse. … I wish!

Here is his interview with NPR, on January 16, 2007. Peter O'Toole and a Young "Venus" He’s great in it. He loves sonnets. You should listen to his favorite Shakespeare sonnets on this interview.
In short, as he put it, it's the story of a dirty old man and sultry young woman. I’ve hear that it’ll be such an irony for him to win an Oscar for playing himself. Good for him! I hope I grow up to be just like him. I mean, still have such a vigor and interest in life, food, wine, and of course the opposite sex.


I really like the extensive information I get on wikipedia these days. Here is more on Peter O’Tool on Wiki, although I HATE the picture. Who’s idea was that? "You’re Fired!” Scroll down and check out his Lawrence of Arabia picture.

No comments: