Friday, February 22, 2008
Six Under 18 Memes
I have been tagged by Foreve Under Construction (Homeyra) to list Six Things One Should Do Before 18. Here are the rules of the game:
1. Post these rules before presenting your list.
2. List 6 actions or achievements you think every person should accomplish before turning 18.
3. There are no conditions on what can be included on the list.
4. At the end of your blog, choose 6, or less, people to get tagged and list their names.
5. People who are tagged write their own blog entry with their 6 suggestions.
6. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged.
So far, I have tagged From Berkeley ,Refusenik (Foulla), TopSpot9 (Nyx), Chakameh on the Web,
I didn't tell them they’re under no obligation to follow up on this tagging round.
Here are my 6+ memes:
1. Expand your horizons/mind. You should spend less time watching TV or playing games (computer or game machines, etc.) and dedicate some time to reading. Try to read a few of the classics, Persian or other, but a mixture is better.
2. Try to learn a musical instrument and even learn to read music. It’ll be much harder if you wait till you’re grow up. It’ll be a great pastime.
3. Become active in sports. I’ve over done this myself.
4. Learn some outdoor activities. Try camping, fishing, hiking, anything that brings you closer to the nature (I’m not sure about hunting!)
5. Definitely learn a second language.
6. Make sure you have a hobby, something you’re passionate about. Something other than reading or already includes in the above list.
7. Last but not least, do some star gazing. Look at the heavens.